Verified Reviewer

I purchased Blink Cameras from Amazon on Oct.29th, 2019. I received them Nov.

1st, 2019. I've spent $1098 on ADT, COX $98 a month & CAMERAS PAID $700. I installed then Nov 2, 2019. The tech named Brian is Not HELPING ME AT ALL!

HE ASKED ME QUESTIONS ON A EMAILS AFTER EMAILS. AND I HAVE ANSWERED 3 TIMES THE SAME QUESTIONS. HES EVEN FURTHER ASKED ME OTHER EXCESSIVE QUESTIONS!!! THEN FRIDAY HE LEFT ME HANGING LIKE HE WAS GOING TO RESOLVE THE PROBLEM AND NEVER GOT BACK WITH ME!!!

ITS BEEN 5 DAYS NOW!!!! PLEASE PLEASE GET ME SOMEONE( NOT BRIAN)THAT REALLY CARES AND WANTS TO REALLY RESOLVE THIS ISSUE AND HANDLE IT!!!!! THE APP WENT DOWN ON TUESDAY SEPT 21,2021 AFTER MY VERIZON PHONE DID A SYSTEM UPGRADE THEN YOU HAD TO LOG BACK IN TO THE ACCOUNT. IT WONT LET ME LOG BACK IN AND MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE GIVIN ALL THE GMAILS WE USED ON OUR DEVICES SINCE 2019.

IVE HAD THE APP ON MY ON MY PHONE AT LEAST 15 MONTHS WITH NO PROBLEM. THAT PERSON BRIAN SUPPOSED TO BE IN TECH SUPPORT HAS NOT DONE NOTHING I MEAN NOTHING AT ALL TO HELP. I WANT SOME ONE ANY ONE ELSE TO HELP US. I HOPE THIS GETS TO YOUR SUPERIOR BECAUSE THEY SHOULD LET THIS PERSON GO.

HES SUPPOSED TO HELP PEOPLE AND ITS OBVIOUS HE DOESNT GIVE A DAMM. IF NO ONE FROM YOUR COMPANY DOESNT WANT TO HELP ME I WILL TAKE FURTHER ACTION!!!!!! THERES GOT TO BE SOMEONE ELSE FROM BLINK IN TECH SUPPORT BESIDES BRIAN THAT CAN RESOLVE THIS ISSUE .... THIS PERSON HAS BEEN ASKED TO CALL ME CORRESPOND WITH ME AND WITH NO RESPONSE!!!

IVE WORKED IN CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR 35 YEARS AND NEVER HAVE I HAD SOMEONE TO TREAT ME SO HORRIBLE AND NOT WILLING TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE. UNREAL AND REDICULIOUS..

PLEASE HAVE A SUPERVISOR IN SUPPORT THAT CAN REALLY HELP MY HUSBAND AND I GET THIS ON GOING SERIOUS PROBLEM RESOLVED!!! TERESA BOYD WEBSTER AND RICHARD WEBSTER

User's recommendation: Don't get blink.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Blink Home Pros: Convenient phone app, Cheaper.

Comments